The OECD’s Skills for Jobs database records that at least 80 million workers in Europe do not have the appropriate qualification for the job they are doing, either because they are undervalued or overqualified. More than 7 graduates out of 10 in the humanities are employed in a job unrelated to their specialization. Young graduates, 22-35, find it difficult to take the road of self-entrepreneurship with fear of failure, a negative perception of their abilities and a low perception of favorable opportunities. The specific objective is to provide support to young graduates in the humanities in the acquisition of entrepreneurial skills useful for promoting the creation of new businesses. The partnership is composed of 6 organizations qualified in training and entrepreneurship support from: Italy, Cyprus, Spain, Bulgaria, Poland, the Netherlands.
- “WeGROW” NEW ERASMUS+ PROJECT: 19/01/2021
- I-Box team wishes you ¡Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 21/12/2020
- The new ERASMUS+ 2021-27 programme 19/11/2020
- ERASMUS+ LAB4GE Kick-off meeting: Learn Abroad to do Better at home for Gender Equality 30/10/2020
- I-Box gets a new ERASMUS+ project to promote Digital Education! 08/10/2020