On July 28th, the Ministry of Economy, Industry and Competitiveness of the Government of Spain awarded I-Box Create S.L. the “INNOVATE SME” label. An SME is considered to be Innovative when one of the following circumstances exists:
- When it has received public funding in the last three years, in calls for R & D & I.
- When it has demonstrated its innovative character, through its own activity.
- When it has demonstrated its capacity for innovation.
The R&D projects that support the seal are:
- CORROLESS “New additives based on organically nano-modified multilayer clays to prevent and inhibit corrosion damage in reinforced concrete” (Horizonte PYME–MINECO, SME-2015-0657)
- “Feasibility study of the implementation of systems for the generation of energy in marine-port infrastructures” (Torres Quevedo–MINECO, PTQ-15-07506)
The INNOVATE SME label is awarded for a period of 3 years, during which I-Box Create S.L. will be able to access advgeous sources of financing, such as the ICO Innovation Technological Fund, will have the opportunity to participate in the Innovative Public Purchase and make compatible the bonus in the contribution to the Social Security of the research staff with the application of the R & D & I subsidies In Corporate Income Tax.
I-Box Create S.L. has explicitly recognized its commitment to R& D&I and further strengthens its position as a reference company in innovation.