In April 2016 the Erasmus+ Project Ideannovaship “Innovate and Ideate for Social Entrepreneurship” started. It is coordinated by National Association of Municipalities in Bulgaria. The kick-off meeting of the project took place in Palermo, at the headquarters of Centro Sviluppo Creativo Danilo Dolci.
According to current situation, creativity and social responsibility are necessary factor to undertake successful business nowadays. The main goals of the project are:
- Boosting entrepreneurship in general and social entrepreneurship in particular between young people.
- Boosting the strengthening and active citizen participation between young people
- Developing basic aptitudes for entrepreneurship by means of innovative methodologies.
The consortium of the project is composed of European partners representing different profiles necessary for the suitable development of the project. The partners are:
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF MUNICIPAL CLERKS (Bulgaria)
- ULUSLARARASI LYA UNIVERSITESI (Turkey)
- CENTRO PER LO SVILUPPO CREATIVO DANILO DOLCI (Italy)
- GEA College – Fakulteta za podjetnistvo (Slovenia)
Young entrepreneur will be trained from social entrepreneurship perspective by means of informal learning techniques related to global management o projects or Canvas business model.
Nest December a second meeting will take place in Valencia consisting of a 5 days training camp in which 10 people will be trained to ideate and organize entrepreneurs camps in their own countries.