The circular economy is a model of production and consumption, which involves sharing, leasing, reusing, repairing, refurbishing and recycling existing materials and products as long as possible. In this way, the life cycle of products is extended.
In practice, it implies reducing waste to a minimum. When a product reaches the end of its life, its materials are kept within the economy wherever possible. These can be productively used again and again, thereby creating further value.
The importance of circular economy
Moving towards a more circular economy could deliver benefits such as reducing pressure on the environment, improving the security of the supply of raw materials, increasing competitiveness, stimulating innovation, and boosting economic growth!
How we contribute to circular economy: AGILE4CIRC
AGILE4CIRC is a European-funded project that promotes the social inclusion through an innovative approach helping adults to deliver a business with a value proposition in the growing field of Circular Economy in the world.
The RESULTS to be achieved are:
1. Innovative methodological framework for the development of business ideas using Agile.
2. Research on Circular Economy and Social Responsibility in Luxembourg, Greece, The Republic of North Macedonia, The Netherlands and Spain, dedicated to adults and new business opportunities in the circular economy.
3. Training course and toolkit applied to Circular Economy and Social Responsibility.
4. Incubating Service Management System for business agility in the Circular Economy and incubate 12 business ideas.
5. MOOC platform with all the training Materials, necessary reports and funding support material.
The results obtained in this project are helpful for: adult counsellors, local development agencies, business associations, chambers of commerce, labour employment services, adult education policy-makers, Higher Education Institutes, trade unions, business incubators, business accelerators, and social enterprises and, more specifically:
Unemployed & job-seeking adults
If you want to know more about the project please have a look at our website!