The OECD’s Skills for Jobs database records that at least 80 million workers in Europe do not have the appropriate qualification for the job they are doing, either because they are undervalued or overqualified. More than 7 graduates out of 10 in the humanities are employed in a job unrelated to their specialization. Young graduates, 22-35, find it difficult to take the road of self-entrepreneurship with fear of failure, a negative perception of their abilities and a low perception of favorable opportunities. The specific objective is to provide support to young graduates in the humanities in the acquisition of entrepreneurial skills useful for promoting the creation of new businesses. The partnership is composed of 6 organizations qualified in training and entrepreneurship support from: Italy, Cyprus, Spain, Bulgaria, Poland, the Netherlands.
- Training Week on Gender Equality in Budapest (Hungary) 31/10/2022
- We finished the CRANE 4.0 project 28/10/2022
- LAB4GE C4 Participatory Visit in London 10/08/2022
- GOOD PRACTICE projects from I-BOX 09/08/2022
- The Be Your Boss project financed by Erasmus+ has published its Manual 19/07/2022